- Teachers need to have a government- issued teaching certificate in his/her home country with at least one year of successful full-time experience at an accredited elementary or secondary school.
- Can start August 2017
1. Nantun District
2. Tanzi District
- Salary: NT63,000-75,000/month
- Work permit & ARC provided
- Housing allowance : NT10,000/month
- Performance bonus: TWD 55000NTD
- Airfare reimbursement: NTD$50,000 round-trip
- PD reimbursement of around NT$30,000 every year for teachers renew the contract with school.
- Labor and health insurance: available
- Every year there is an approximately annual salary increase of 3%. School will provide an additional NTD$10,000 bonus every month.
- Teaching hour: Mon-Fri 8:05 am-4:15 pm
- Class description: G10-12
- Other benefits: negotiable.
* We also encourage TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA teachers to apply as our cram schools are still hiring.
- Resume, Degree, Teaching Cert/Permit, Passport and Reference Letters
To apply, send your resume with teacher credentials to Michael Yang.
Note: Please indicate your earliest date of available and Skype id on your email.
|Yrs Exp Req:||1|
|Type of Position:||Mornings & Afternoons|
|Ad Contact:||Michael Yang|
|School Name:||Dewey International|
Ad Number: 13519
Listing Date: June 30th, 2017
Expires: June 30th, 2018
Ad Views: 236
Post your ads on EIT's
Facebook and Twitter Sites!
Every day businesses and job seekers post on our classifieds site. Posting to EIT's classifieds site means you gain extra exposure to your potential market because we post our approved classified listings directly to our twitter feed and facebook page.
Become a member today and post your classified to the EIT classifieds page!
Sign UP NOW by clicking here to become a member of EIT - put your business on the map, post to our classifieds, and join the EIT community!
Or visit our advertising section to learn more about advertising opportunities on EIT.
Becoming a member is free so why wait? Signup today!