The Community Services Center is a Taipei-based non-profit organization founded in 1987 to offer support services to the international community in Taiwan. Our services and programs include:
* Counseling, including Crisis Response
* Newcomer Orientation Programs
* Cross-Cultural Training for the Workplace
* English Language Publications, including Taipei Living, which is the essential guidebook for living in Taipei; Centered on Taipei; Taipei Escapes 1 and 2
* Information and Referral Services
* Programs and Education, including 'Survival Chinese'
The Community Services Center is a non-profit organization that provides a support network of counseling, activities, events, cross-cultural education, and information services to meet the needs of the whole international community in Taipei and throughout Taiwan.