Bike Rental Kaohsiung
Renting a bicycle in Kaohsiung is cheap, easy, and lots of fun and tons of fantastic paths to enjoy ride on. It’s actually one of the quickest and best ways to get around the city and great for the environment. Kaohsiung City is a well designed for biking, with miles of beautiful scenic bike paths and routes. There are a lot of stores to purchase bikes cheaply if you are living in Kaohsiung. However, if you only need a bike for a brief time and want to do your part in helping with zero emissions, then renting is an answer.
Kaohsiung provides a superb city bike rental scheme that is very cheap and also very simple to use. You can rent bikes by the hour, and even return them to different bike stations throughout the city. You can even become a member and get discounted bike rental costs.
Instructions to hire a bike in Kaohsiung city:
First of all find a Kaohsiung Public Bicycle Rental Station (C-bike) nearby. There are many all over the city. Each station also has a map showing many other stations in the area.
To rent a bike:
1. Choose the bike you wish to rent and remember the number on the bike-holder
2. Insert membership card or credit card into the vending machine.
3. Simply follow the instructions you see on the monitor.
4. Remove your card and then press the red button
5. When removing the bike, gently push the bike forward and then pull back to receive the bike. You have 90 seconds to remove the bike, or the bike will be locked. If any problems occur or you notice damage on the bike, please return the bike within 3 minutes after hiring, you will not be charged.
To return a bike:
1. Place the bicycle back in any C-bike station. Place the bicycle onto it’s stand.
2. The stand will beep and flash a green light to indicate that the bicycle has been locked.
3. Insert member card or credit card into vending machine.
4. Check the transaction fee. Note: One credit card can hold up to 4 bike transactions and fees within 30 days. You can view on the side panel all locations of C-bike stations. The rented bike can be returned to any C-bike station.The bike rental charges Members: Free for the first 1/2 hour, and NT$10 every half hour Non-Members (Credit card): NT$30 for the first 1/2 hour and the NT$15 per 1/2 hour Lease maximum – 12 hours per day and the hour calculation resumed the following days
Instructions and charges are clearly displayed at all stations
Rental Station in Kaohsiung
Membership and contact details for c-bike bicycle rental station C-bike staff assisted points or purchase points online value will be added through the panel
Love Pier Staff assisted points: 07-5216772
Mon to Fri:
Customer Centre: 07-973103
Kaohsiung provides a superb city bike rental scheme that helps with zero emissions and the whole green city and recycling concept that we all need to do our part for helping the environment that is very cheap and convenient.
This system was implemented by city councilor Gene Wu K
What a fantastic system for helping with the environment. Let's all do our part.