Gain Your Experience in Teaching English with the
We are continually looking for EFL teachers with the following qualifications:
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
• Age is preferably between 25 – 50 year old
• Must hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or Bachelor degree in any major supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or other English Teaching certification
• Excellent Health
• Able to provide the original documents for KITAS purposes such as:
o University Degree Certificate and the Transcript.
o TEFL/TESOL or other English Teaching Certificate
Our next available vacancies will be for January, February and March 2018
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well within a team, has a positive outlook, enjoys making friends and has the ability to adapt to living and working in a developing country.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- 5 days work week ( 2 days off in a week )
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket.
- 22 days paid leave.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Medical insurance.
- Incidental medical allowance.
- A renewable one year contract.
- The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
Please send your full CV, a recent photograph and contact details of two professional referees to:
EF English First Swara Group
Jakarta – Tangerang – Bogor
Phone +6221 3972 9977
On your application, please write the website where you found this vacancy.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.
Ad Number: 13590
Listing Date: December 14th, 2017
Expires: January 13th, 2018
Ad Views: 43