JOB DESCRIPTION & OFFER INFO
- English language cram school in Changchun, China
(Things about Changchung: https://goo.gl/1JQaTj)
- Age group: 3-7 years student
- Openings: 10-15
- Working Hours
2 Days-off between Monday to Thursday
20 teaching hours/week, NO strict office hours
- 10,000RMB/month salary(negotiable, depends on teaching experiences) + 1000RMB/month bonus (amount depends on performance)
- 24,000RMB bonus provided upon completion of contract)
- Free accommodation provided or Housing Allowance 2000RMB/month if the teacher would like to rent apartment himself/herself
- Airport pickup service provided
- National Holidays Paid (including Christmas and New Year’s Day)
- 10 additional paid annual leave days offered + 3 paid sick days per year
- Health insurance provided
(1)Native English speaker
(2)Qualification: A complete BA degree(a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA is a plus)
Please send the following documents/information to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
✅copy of degree
✅earliest date to start teaching
- Full Chinese Z-Visa fee reimbursed upon arrival
- Full induction and training
- Regular in-centre and city-wide professional development workshops
- Fully subsidised Cambridge University Young Learners Teacher Knowledge Test certificate
- Free Chinese classes and online learning opportunities available
- Annual company retreat
- Annual gala party/awards ceremony
- Free monthly city-wide teambuilding activities
|Yrs Exp Req:||0|
|Type of Position:||Mornings Only|
|Req. Education:||High School|
|School Name:||ELCo – Education & Language International Consultant|
This advertiser may be contacted at +886975077092, or by using the email form below.
Ad Number: 13593
Listing Date: December 22nd, 2017
Expires: January 6th, 2018
Ad Views: 35
Post your ads on EIT's
Facebook and Twitter Sites!
Every day businesses and job seekers post on our classifieds site. Posting to EIT's classifieds site means you gain extra exposure to your potential market because we post our approved classified listings directly to our twitter feed and facebook page.
Become a member today and post your classified to the EIT classifieds page!
Sign UP NOW by clicking here to become a member of EIT - put your business on the map, post to our classifieds, and join the EIT community!
Or visit our advertising section to learn more about advertising opportunities on EIT.
Becoming a member is free so why wait? Signup today!